This course is a review of company procedures for working safely with hazardous chemicals and physical hazards at Company laboratories, GMP areas, and vivarium. The goal of this course is to maintain a safe working environment for you and your co-workers.
In this course you will learn to:
- Identifying chemical and physical hazards in the laboratory
- Understand the importance of chemical labeling
- Understand the use of personal protective equipment in the laboratory
- Understand proper use of the chemical fume hood
- Understand the proper procedure for disposal of chemical waste